Monday, January 29, 2007

Another first day of school...

How many have I gone through? I actually won’t spend time trying to figure that out right now b/c I am getting paid to be at my day job. But it’s frustrating that I was just in class Thursday night, and now, here we go again. And I know this teacher – she assigns a lot of work. She’s good at what she does, but can she let up on the work a little? Some of us have to write our theses this semester!

Yes, I know I spelled it with two “e”s b/c it’s plural. I didn’t look it up on dictionary.com but I’m kind of hoping I’m right. I like being right.

So class starts tonight and I actually don’t know where the first class is held. Zoiks. Better log onto the class website – blackboard – and look it up before I have to leave at 5.

No comments: